LEGALS & SALES CONDITIONS
We advise you to carefully read the following provisions since they are a contract which establishes the general conditions of remote booking of the electronic catalogue’s services of the travel agency Nomade Experience Travel & Travel (Lic 29P/14).
The « double click » on « confirm your booking by clicking submit » that you run after completing your booking voucher and paying a deposit by credit card using the secured payment services provided by MAROCTELECOMMERCE SYSTEM AND MIC, which constitutes the validation of your order and irrevocable acceptance of the general conditions of booking belonging to each institution and to the general conditions of Nomad Experience Travel & events.
In all cases, regardless of the institution or program you have booked, the internal regulations of the latter define the conditions of stay (see the institution’s document of the presentation within our website).
As a result, you can book benefits only if you accept all the conditions provided in this document:
The customer acknowledges, prior to booking, being aware of all the above mentioned information and the measuring device of the present general conditions. It also recognises, having the capacity to conclude the present contract.
The present contract is a distance one which aims to define the rights and the obligations of the parties in the frame of the travel booking (lodging or program) for stays and/or circuits, transport and other services, that are online proposed by the travel agency Nomade Experience for clients, with the secured payment system’s competition in collaboration with Maroc telecommerce and IMC to secure the means of payment and the client’s information.
Throughout the contract, each of the above mentioned expressions have the meaning of its definition, namely
- « Distance contract » : sets the definition of the firm booking and the deposit remote payment by the client in favour of Nomade Experience Travel & Events company which, for this contract, exclusively uses the internet network and the security measures of the online payment SYSTEME as governed by the legal dispositions currently applied in Morocco, until concluding the contract (arrival and stay of the client), including the conclusion of the present contract.
- « Client » : every natural person, who acts for purposes that do not fall within his/her professional activity frame.
- « Order form » a document that indicates the benefits characteristics’ reserved by the client that he has to sign by a « double click » for a commitment and involve the deposit payment.
- « Order or reservation » : an act by which the client is engaged to buy the benefit of the stay or circuit and/or transport and the travel agency Nomade Experience Travel & Events is engaged to provide the booked benefits.
- « Product » : the benefit proposed by the travel agency Nomade Experience Travel & Events.
- « Double click » : reiteration of the order form’s validity by the client. The filled in and validated order form for the first time is never taken into consideration without the client’s confirmation that has to click on the button « confirm your booking by clicking on validate ».
3- Order performance
The benefit will be provided on the arrival day of the client as intended by the confirmed booking on the web site Nomade Experience Travel & Events. See the stay general conditions’ of the establishment
The mentioned prices on the electronic catalogue of the travel agency Nomade Experience Travel & Events are indicated in Euros with all the included taxes. The invoiced prices are those in effect during the booking time: they are taking into consideration the applicable VAT’s day. The total amount to pay will automatically include the other eventual official taxes and the bank fees applicable on the transaction.
5- Payment method
The client is guaranteeing to the Travel Agency Nomade Experience Travel & events that he disposes of the necessary eventual authorisations to use his suitable payment method, while the order form validation. The client chooses the payment method among those proposed by Nomade Experience Travel & Events in the order form (credit cards icon).
The communication of the information related to the payments via card is done throughout secured means and particularly having resort to the cryptography (secured payment service assumed by Maroc Telecommerce SYSTEM authorised by Nomade Experience Travel & events). In case the payment was by card, the respective dispositions of the fraudulent use of the payment method planned in the concluded conventions between the consumer and the issuer of his card, also as well as between Nomade Experience Travel & Events and his applied bank establishment.
6- Deposit and balance paymen
The client regulates a deposit of (20% of the total stay, non-reimbursed) via the intermediate of the payment system secured in the website www.nomadexperience.com. The « electronique receipt » that displayed on the screen after validation of the booking by the client constitutes a waybill receipt until the conclusion of the transaction and the bank account credit of Nomad Experience Travel & Events. The confirmation form of the booking will indicate the amount of the payable balance on the spot in the establishment where the booking has been performed by the person in charge of the agency Nomade Experience Travel & Events
Modification, Cancellation & No sho
In case of modification, cancellation by the client ( or the « No-Show » of the client), the card will be automatically debited as follow (via the intermediary of the online payment secured system) :
- From 30 until 15 days before the arrival date: 20% of the stay balance b-
- From 15 until 7 days before the arrival date: 50% of the stay balance c-
- Less than 7 days before the arrival date: 100% of the stay balance
8- Booking modification by the agency Nomade Experience Travel & events:
If a modification of the initial booking has to be performed by the travel agency nomade Experience Travel & Events, this one is engaged to propose to the client an upper categorization without the fees of the confirmed establishments during the confirmation without increasing the price which has been initially invoiced.
9- Nominative information:
The information asked to the client during his booking are necessary to the processing of his order and are communicated to the agency in a secured method: the client has the right to access and rectify the respective data.
10- Electronic signature
The « click » associated to the booking, payment, and non-repudiation procedure and the one of the whole messages that constitutes an electronic signature.
This signature has a value between the parties as a manual signature, and implies the client agreement with the general conditions of booking and stay or circuit.
11- Preservation and storage of transactions
The storage of the booking’s orders, receipts and invoices is carried out over a reliable support so that to correspond it to a faithful and sustainable copy.
It is performed conforming to the standard norms about the conception and the exploitation of the data processing systems so that to insure the preservation and the integrity of the recordings stored in those systems.
12- Dispute settlement
In case a dispute takes place in the present contractual agreement, the sides are committed to look for a friendly agreement before any court action.
The actual contract is subject to Moroccan law.
Any dispute will be subject of the authorized court of Marrakech.
13- Major force
The travel agency Riads in Morocco is not required to execute its duties only in case of any major force event is considered to be an obstacle to the mentioned duties.